File Rescue Software to Recover Deleted & Lost Files from Hard Drive, Pen Drive, Memory Card, & Other USB Drives
- Recovery utility to rescue files from hard drive, memory card, flash drive, external hard drives.
- Allows you to learn how to recover Outlook files by rigorous scan.
- Featured with advanced built-in "Find Tool" and high-grade search module
- User can now recover photo files from USB flash drives, digital camera and also rescue RAW image files
Rescue File after deletion of data from Recycle Bin
Windows and Mac are well known Operating System marketed by Microsoft and Apple Inc, which was actually designed to satisfy the requirements of general people in their life. Windows Operating System comes with different versions such as Xp / Vista /Windows 7 / Windows ME, and the latest version of Windows launched by Microsoft is Windows 8, which has totally a different outlook and is making people go crazy after it. Window 8 supports an advanced technology file system known as ReFS. Windows organizes the data by the help of different file format as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS etc. The very same way Mac is a UNIX based Operating System developed with more user friendly interfaces. As it is crafted using UNIX based OS, hence is very less prone to any virus or malware attack. It supports different file formats such as HFS+, HFSX.
With the advent of technology, one can’t imagine any work without using technology. Starting from paper work to security, we all use our personal computers. So, it can be easily estimated how frustrating and depressing can it be for a user when some of their important files go missing or is vanished from their OS. In our day to day schedule, we need to perform many tasks in our PC, and we often come across awkward situation, with different types of hurdles while trying to rescue files that gets deleted or lost from our PC unknowingly.
Let us consider a scenario, where user unknowingly deletes a file from their Recycle Bin, in order to make free space for some other unimportant files. The key issue is later user comes to know that the file he / she deleted will be needed for their External exam in university. If you are into such situation do not freak out. It’s natural to be worried about how to restore files but here is a file recovery software for your problem, you just need to download the rescue file software, and here all your files are retrieved by some few clicks. Actually, when a file is deleted or lost from our system, they are not permanently gone from our PC; only the pointer address to the file gets deleted. Let us look into some other scenarios which may lead to deletion or loss of data from your OS.
Some scenarios of data loss and deletion:
- It sometimes happen when user loses their most treasured pictures from their digital camera after the sudden corruption of memory card. Memory card may be corrupted because of improper handling of devices or abrupt removal of external storage devices.
- When you accidentally delete or empty the Recycle Bin you see that all your files get deleted. Basically, the pointer pointing to the file gets deleted and the space is marked free by the Operating System.
- Sometimes you may want to copy an important file from one source to another but my mistake you end up clicking the delete option instead of paste option. Then, how to restore files after such deletion? This application is only answer.
- Virus or malware attack is the most deadly reason for your missing files. Powerful viruses eat up all your data and software if appropriate steps are not taken on time.
- Usage of unauthorized third party application can also delete your files from your Windows and Mac OS.
- Some other reasons can be accidental deletion of files from Windows and Mac OS, conking batteries of your local machine, journal corruption for Mac based OS, dead HDD and many more.
- Files stored on the external storage media can be lost when such devices are abruptly pulled while they are still connected to your system. but you can find them back using this file recovery software.
Attractive features of Rescue File software:
- Recover deleted files from partitions from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array
- Rescue files from hard drive such as (SATA /SCSI / IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods
- Recover deleted files with ADS (Alternate Data Streams) attribute from NTFS formatted drives
- File recovery software supports recovery of files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT, HFS, HFS+ partitions / drives in your both Windows and Mac OS.
How to restore files easily:
Following steps explain how to rescue your lost or deleted files
Step1: Download and Install the File Rescue application on your Windows system. Select "Recover Files" option from the main window. Now choose the drive from where the files are to be restored. Click on the Scan button.
Step2: The software now starts scanning the selected logical drive to find & locate deleted & lost files.
Step3: Once the scanning on the drive is complete, you can view recovered data using "Data View" or "File Type View" layouts.
Step4: Finally, you can preview each of the recovered files just by right-clicking on the file and hitting Preview button or just by double-clicking the respective file
Step5: At last, choose the files that you want to save and select the destination location to save the recovered files
Immediate Precautions to be taken:
If your file gets deleted using Command +Delete / Shift + Delete, you need to immediately stop using the computer in order to prevent overwriting of new data that results into permanent data loss. You need to take precautions by not installing any software to the hard drive after file deletion; rather you can opt smartly to connect your hard drive to a host computer, to rescue files. In case of corrupted memory card, it is advised to user to stop clicking more images and remove the card from their digital camera and run a file recovery software.
As for future concern, you can always keep a backup for all your important files so that even if it gets deleted you need not take stress to regain it.
- Install and scan devices everytime it is connected your system.